RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We are thrilled to have you as a customer and want you to have a dazzling shopping experience with us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, feel free to return it for a refund or exchange within 7 days from the date when you received your package.
Please note there is no returns and exchange for SALE ITEMS, SPECIAL ORDERS, AND CUSTOM MADE HEADPIECES.
That said, exchanges are definitely possible for other items of the same value or less with the price difference refunded. For an exchange of a higher valued item, customers are responsible for the price difference.
Contact us within 7 days from the date when you received your package via email to obtain a return authorization number (RAN). Send your email to email@example.com
Include the following details in your email:
1. Your order number and RAN
2. Details of what you would like to return
3. Post items to: Chrysalini Pty Ltd, Warehouse 3 / 82 Makland Dve, Derrimut VIC, 3026.
1. Return parcel needs to be registered - If the parcel isn’t sent with a tracking number and is lost then we cannot provide a refund or credit coupon for the purchase. If the return value is over $100, we highly recommend insuring the package at the post office for protection against loss.
2. Returned jewellery needs to be in its original condition, including gift boxes and velvet pouches, and not show any sign of wear, damage, or alteration. Unfortunately, we can’t accept returns any other way.
3. Credit is issued to your original method of payment and you will receive an email confirmation.
4. If the return parcel is passed our 14-day return period. We will be sent the item back to you; if you reject that return shipment, ShopforBridal reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold your credit.
5. If you chose any shipping method other than FREE SHIPPING during checkout, your shipping fee will not be refunded. Also, we do not reimburse for return postage costs.
6. If you have purchased an item which is damaged or faulty at the time of receipt then we will ask you to send:
(i) picture of the damaged item,
(ii) offer to exchange the item free of charge,
(iii) offer to provide a full refund for the cost of the item plus the shipping charges.
If we require the item to be returned, then we will pay for the return shipping costs. Once we receive the item, the refunds will be in the original form of original payment.
FREE GIFT RETURN POLICY
The free gift is based on the total of your order. If the value of your purchase drops below the required minimum after a return, we can’t treat you to a free gift. If you decide to keep the gift, we have to charge a reduced sum of $9.99.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES
For our international customers, we now accept returns and exchanges. Please keep in mind you are responsible for the return shipping cost. In the event your package is damaged during shipping, let us know right away so we can file a claim with the carrier. We will either ship you a replacement or issue a refund after the claim is processed. NOTE: Final Sale and custom made orders (designer bridal headpieces and crowns) can’t be returned.